I had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend. My youngest daughter bought me a glass dome pedestal cake plate and some new bake ware (which I desperately needed). And I was so excited when hubby gave me a purple wisteria vine! We sat it out by our entry gate that he is putting up. I love wisteria and wanted one for the longest! My son Zack bought me some Republic for Women cologne from Banana Republic and some Lindt's Dark Chocolate. mmm hmmm... My best gift was having my boys in church with me on Mother's Day.
Monday, May 10, 2010
My Mother's Day weekend
I had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend. My youngest daughter bought me a glass dome pedestal cake plate and some new bake ware (which I desperately needed). And I was so excited when hubby gave me a purple wisteria vine! We sat it out by our entry gate that he is putting up. I love wisteria and wanted one for the longest! My son Zack bought me some Republic for Women cologne from Banana Republic and some Lindt's Dark Chocolate. mmm hmmm... My best gift was having my boys in church with me on Mother's Day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
September 26, 2023 What Happened in the Last 4 years
It's been awhile. So, so much has happened since I last posted. Actually, a lot has happened since the year 2019. Little Tiger was bor...
-
I'm trying to drive and she wanted a picture of us. So, here ya go! Lulu and I went on a little road trip to Kansas City, KS this weeken...
-
This could have been worse. It could have been really bad. It could have been some little children getting off the school bus. Instead the i...
No comments:
Post a Comment