Saturday, August 16, 2008

Spudnuts


Believe me, I did not need to make these. I start thinking about days of yore and before you know it somewhere in my memory there is food involved. Back, way back, when I was in high school taking drivers ed with my school pals and our teacher Mr. Miles, he would take us to various donut shops that he enjoyed. One was a place called Spudnuts in Sapulpa. There was the grubbiest donut man there but man, o' man could he ever make donuts. Spudnuts are donuts made with potato in the dough. Anyway, I found a recipe and decided to give it a try. Yes, they were delicious just like I remembered!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Jonathan wants you to make him some of these. He was drooling at the picture!!

Linda said...

I remember Spudnuts! My Mom even attempted to create a recipe of her own for them once & they were delicious!

September 26, 2023 What Happened in the Last 4 years

It's been awhile.  So, so much has happened since I last posted. Actually, a lot has happened since the year 2019.  Little Tiger was bor...